The following product description is taken from the TestView web site…
TestView is a flexible, easy-to-use tool that provides valuable information and saves time for teachers and administrators. TestView helps teachers and administrators to:
- Access standardized test scores and student demographics.
- Run standard reports and create customized reports.
- Automatically create and maintain academic plans for students.
- Track “No Child Left Behind” progress.
- Analyze standardized testing results.
TestView includes the following features:
- An easy-to-use interface designed for use by all teachers and administrators in a school district.
- An Academic Plan module that allows for the automatic creation and tracking of academic plans – in both English and Spanish – as well as documenting parent conferences.
- A Student Group component that allows teachers to view their class rosters or create their own student groups, and view each group’s test scores by performance categories.
- An integrated view of student enrollment and grade history.
- Automated daily import of student and roster data from the Student Information System (SIS) database.
- A sophisticated import feature that allows administrators at the district office to upload test scores, manage the data integrity of these uploads and resolve import exceptions.
- An export feature that allows data to be exported into Excel, SPSS, SAS or a similar program for further analysis.
- Support for Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher.
- District administrative features to allow the district to manage default goals and actions for Academic Plans, create boilerplate letters, and define and track the workflow associated with academic plans.
- Security policies that allow the district to keep student data secure by assigning access levels based on configurable security roles and zones.
- System administration features for managing security, and scheduling SIS imports and software updates.