To charge the Falcon battery pack, complete the following steps:
1. If the hand strap is in place, detach it by releasing its hook from the connection at the base of the Falcon.
2. Slide the battery lock upwards and remove the battery cover from the battery compartment.
3. Insert the battery pack into the battery compartment with the label facing out. Set the lower edge of the battery cover into the bottom edge of the rim of the battery compartment.
4. Slide the battery lock up and press the cover into place, sliding the battery lock down again.
- Note: When you put the battery pack into the Falcon, it may turn on automatically. Press the Power key to turn off the Falcon before charging.